MFD 0.71% 71.0¢ mayfield childcare limited

my theory is that genius was always looking to gobble this up on...

1. 3,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    my theory is that genius was always looking to gobble this up on the cheap by stopping the dividend - clear way of causing a sell off from some institutional holding - which it did. the commentary from the current management around that time was also to ensure that no one starts thinking that the business is back on the up and dissuade buying.

Why they didnt lobbed the offer is definitely a mystery but possibly because they couldnt get the funding due to the owner of Genius having various other issues. and this thing has definitely back fired on them now with their holding value much less, not getting the earn out payments (which is possibly the real reason behind the going after the ex CEO), no dividend on the horizon anytime soon. The genius recruit has Ash is also looking after himself first by giving himself a huge payrise as this ship in its current form is definitely about to sink.

Riversdale appointed management was not perfect - but were conservative, paid dividend regularly and also allowed DRP for keeping the cash in the company. This management has just made own goals after own goals. Pretty colorful pictures dont make the underlining performance look better - shocking results and time to go

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.005(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $46.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.5¢ 71.0¢ 69.0¢ $52.79K 75.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 663 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 19855 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
70.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
69.5¢ 70.5¢ 69.5¢ 5373
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
MFD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.