MFD 0.00% 73.0¢ mayfield childcare limited

I have zero association with Riversdale, nor anyone associated...

1. 4,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1810
    I have zero association with Riversdale, nor anyone associated with the proposed new board.
    I am down considerably on my investment in MFD as a result of Genius, and the current board's game that has been played out since its takeover by stealth.

Firstly the Genius (and now MFD represented board) was instrumental in preventing Busy Bees (BB) from carrying out due diligence wrt the proposed takeover of MFD at $1.39? (or $1.35?), by stating it would block the Offer. Prior to that Genius itself had Offered $1.28 for MFD.

The Genius related board subsequently took control and then immediately made a substantial series of remarks (albeit suggesting the financial amount involved was immaterial!) regarding a past employee.

The Genius related board has subsequently made another acquisition of a Genius childcare centre into MFD at questionable value.

Those are all FACTS, and anyone here denying those facts are either ignorant or biased (possibly related to Genius?).

I want a board that has no relationship to Genius due to the unacceptable conflict of interest that currently exists, that will undoubtedly always lead to questions on any future childcare centre vended in via Genius.

As I've quoted above:
    "Darren Misquitta’s Genius Childcare is looking to acquire G8 Education centres.That will require negotiating lease assignments with landlords.A Genius venture in Melbourne was liquidated over $5m in unpaid rent. "

How could anyone without an association to Genius ever allow such links to any theoretical independent ASX listed Company be on the board of MFD. Such an association is not acceptable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 2009 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MFD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.