MFD 0.00% 67.0¢ mayfield childcare limited

Ann: General Meeting of Shareholders, page-31

1. 3,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    says the guy defending Mayfield managements response to Riversdale which is full of innuendo, assertions and questions ?

I will answer my own questions - all are obviously my opinion and speculation
    1. the DRP was cancelled by this management because Genius needed cash and they didnt wanted their holding to be diluted as others would take the DRP option (especially large holders like Riversdale)
    2. the hush-hush center buying from Genius is because shareholders would question what the hell is happening with the incubator agreement and also because Genius and its owner need more cash - which MFD is giving them by taking loans from Westpac which has the facility available for buying centers - again MFD shareholders holding the gate here
    3. CEO has given himself salary raise because he doesnt own any shares and doesn't plan to buy any shares either.
    4. the most likely option here for both CEO and Chairman was that they were going to "participate enthusiastically" in a highly dilutive future raise by issuing crap tonne more shares to existing shareholders and buying more of Genius refurbished G8 centers
    5. The money has been spent on centers recently acquired through Genius on sweetheart deals to contractors - and again all the directors have absolutely no skin in the game if the company goes down tomorrow because they are getting paid their exhobitant salaries no questions asked.

I agree that it is speculation but i didnt fall in the last bloody shower either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
67.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.0¢ 67.0¢ 67.0¢ $2.01K 3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 66.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.0¢ 6274 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
66.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
67.0¢ 67.0¢ 66.5¢ 3707
Last updated 13.15pm 05/06/2024 ?
MFD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.