ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

My success or failures are irrelevant to this or any other...

1. 2,892 Posts.
    My success or failures are irrelevant to this or any other thread. We are here to discuss the stock.

I am amazed that not one of the holders is capable of objective critique of their investment in ISN. No one has made any comment of this addition to the board...do you think adding yet another member at this time it the company's life cycle makes sense?

NathanBlack, you are correct, in that there are a number of similarities between ISN and the company I am a director of. However I am prepared to make a very bold prediction that the 2 companies will be miles apart in 12-18 months from now.

We have a business model that I know is a stand out in its industry, that I know actually works and is in huge demand from the property industry already. Not just a plan, or good potential idea. However, understandably the market still has not forgiven nor forgotten the sins of the past management team, and even till today, see the current team and business model as the one and the same as that of the past. Lets compare the outcome between ISN and the business I am involved in and see which one gets to multiples of current market cap in the next 12-18 months.

I know which one my capital is backing.

Kiril

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.