ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

Hi dazzaa,"your forsight into the workings of ISN as nieve."Can...

1. 2,892 Posts.
    Hi dazzaa,

"your forsight into the workings of ISN as nieve."

Can you please outline specifically what you are referring too?

"have you any idea of the revenue in any of the top 50 apps."

I sure do...a business associate of mine was one of the early success stories in the iphone app space....one of the lucky ones who knows how to write code and create a business plan that has legs. Clearly he was correct in his assessment of the market as the revenue he earnt in the first 6 months following his launch has earnt him a place in a number of well known lists.

I am well familiar with the potential that a well selling app can have. I am also well familiar with the potential market in the Asthma space. I just fail todate, to see how your company ISN is going to make the massive amount of EBIT required just to justify the current market cap, let alone the one many of you here seem to dream about.

"Your potential is'nt worth 2 bob in the scale of things,good luck trying again though."

Sorry, again, not too clear on what you are saying here?

If your post is more a personal dig rather than an attempt to discuss the company and its prospects...then you wont get a reaction from me..... sorry. As I have stated many times here, I am only here to play the ball, not the man.

Kiril.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.