RDN 1.96% 5.0¢ raiden resources limited

Hi Guys/Gals I went away from the meeting satisfied that we are...

1. 1,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    Hi Guys/Gals I went away from the meeting satisfied that we are in very good hands here.

About 14 attendees present which is very good for a GM, Dusko went through the Presentation via zoom and apologised for not being present but said he expects to attend in person at the AGM when it is scheduled in November this year.
    Towie re Tabba Tabba apart from outstanding heritage approvals I see from the last Quarterly that the tenement application has only recently been lodged so imo it will be many months before we can expect for that to be granted so they will have other priorities until that occurs.
    At Mt Sholl pegmatites that were observed were in the Northern part of the most northerly tenement and they haven’t really looked at any of the southern areas just yet.
    I found the following revelation to be fascinating.
    Somebody asked how did Raiden manage to get so many promising tenements in the Pilbara.
    Chairman Michael Davy said they have a very good relationship with Kimberley (Kim) North ( love that name) of Welcome Exploration and that they first approached KN re the Andover North and South blocks some 30 months ago for at that time their considered Ni prospectively.KN at that time said he was holding out as he expected Azure would want to deal in them.They kept in touch however and after the Azure Ni story started to unfold they made another approach and because Azure had made no contact with him in the meantime regarding these tenements he agreed to a deal with Raiden and let’s hope that the rest is history.
    I trust that my recollection of this conversation is accurate and none of the above is investment advice and you should DYOR.
    AIMO.

Jim.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $134.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $709.1K 14.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 4054468 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 526165 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ 11526956
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.