AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: General Meeting Presentation, page-15

1. 5,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    AZS is listed in Australia and exploring in Mexico - nobody knows or cares

This is incorrect regarding "nobody knows or cares", many know the Azure story, after all Tony has done endless presentations, broker reports are in the dozens on the internet.. Obviously there is international interest.. The excuse that no one understands mexico or what Azure is doing is seriously a lame excuse for why the SP is lacking interest... There are hundreds of speculative stocks listed on the ASX that have overseas tenements and are proactive, Azure is no different other than the market is dubious of Management.

Add the in the ground value of the stuff at Oposura and the value is huge. Even a small recovery of the resources and this company is worth hundreds of millions.

Hundreds of millions you say?, you do understand CapEx an Opex dont you man?, hundreds of millions is a stretch, turnover maybe, but not net profit... I would like to know how you come up with this "hundreds of millions" from Oposura alone?

If and when both these projects approach production the share price will rise considerably and very rapidly. If not, they are stuffed.

no one knows what will happen on the lead up regarding cash burn along with CapEx and OpEx, so too hard to make such predictions, plus you along with the rest of us dont have a clue as to what will happen regarding dilution to the register... not sure what you mean "If not, they are stuffed", presuming you mean if they dont mine at all?.. well yeah man, of course, thats a given... I suppose they can always jump ship over to OVL and do it all again... after all there seems to be some interest happening over at OVL, no wonder Tony is not 100% focused here...

I believe it will happen. Rovira is no mug, he knows what he's doing.

Rovira has a lot to prove man, to say he knows what he is doing I can only agree with this statement in regards to : Tony knows how to pay himself and Management high 6 figure incomes while the company has been forever loss making... To say he knows what he is doing would mean he knows how to achieve revenue and prevent dilution to the register, hence looking after shareholders.. but in 15 years he has not achieved this at all... he may know what he is doing regarding making himself a millionaire on the backs of shareholders money, but he certainly doesn't know how to look after shareholders, especially mid-long termers.. that a fact to date man..

Be patient and some time next year you will be rewarded.

A big statement considering no one knows where the funding is coming from regarding CapEX and OpEX for the big mine and what that will mean to current shareholders... this trial mine wont be enough to fund the entire project... not to mention the endless cash burn from Admin let alone more drilling... I hope shareholders are finally rewarded. but mate it hasn't happened yet for shareholders, and again after 15 years... no point getting excited here, lets just wait and see.. I hope your right... but history says otherwise..

This is the only Red stock in my portfolio, I only invest and trade speculative stocks... Azure is honestly trading small volumes with near no interest purely as the foot prints that have been left from this current management are lacking... They spend money like with out a care... in fact I think they have spent in the entirety of Azure over $80million to date, and yet have not made a single cent via producing any type of resource... forgive those that are burnt and frustrated here, but the Azure story has much to prove... am I saying it cant be done, not at all, Im just not convinced as yet...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.