HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

To T.E.P, Seriously, stop with all your garb please. I felt pity...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    To T.E.P,

Seriously, stop with all your garb please.

I felt pity and a touch of sadness for you at differing times.

That, in itself has subsequently waned away over time.

I have, followed the link previously placed by another of your supporters. To encourage us, to watch a recording of which. They spent the first five or minutes, blowing lots of air into extremely your flat tyres on.

I watched the recording, listened intently to your wonderous theorisations of the multiple equations of the financial world markets as a whole.

You have, nothing short of ground breaking insight and academic nous!.

I am sure, that you can gauge. My level of respect, towards person/s such as yourself with the above.

On your prebuild - presell, to your your recording. It was mentioned, that you started with 100K around 21/2 years ago. During this time frame, you have turned it into 180k. Kudos and congrats to you T.E.P on that milestone achievement.

Watch out Warren Buffett & Blackrock, T.E.P is in the house.

I have only begun, posting details on this hot copper site that relate to KTD - HLF. The reasoning, should be viewed in an extremely clear way. Simply "Protection" and "Awareness" for potentially new investors wanting to enter this stock code/s.

Basically "Do Not", a simple action to ensure others are not facing losses like myself and others have copped with this nightmare.

I have stated in numerous post, every investors loss is to scale. By this, it simply means scale of economics. if someone loses,10k or even 210k it would be based on there financial position.

So, to that word "Position" T.E.P you have accumulated 180K over a stellar 2 1/2 investing carrier thus far. Once again Kudos to you, Mumsie should make you a milkshake for that to celebrate.

I have, put HLF 210K into this one singular investment that based on all the years since listing. Shows a very negative, behavioural trait to its original IPO investors.

I am, longing for the day when I can sit in a shareholders. To then see the faces, of these 80's style entrepreneurs - Read the Bold Riders to understands this. it is not a positive, but rather a major "Negative".

They will then, have to face and deal with people like myself.

So, in the interim T.E.P. Please, have some level of self respect and stop with any format of the post/s defending this Sh...ty HLF.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    @French Orchard, it is good to be sceptical, that is a valuable trait to have as an investor. It is a shame though that when investors haven't done the requisite due diligence on a stock, they instead believe that there are "some kind of dirty tricks" at play. Have you considered that the selling of VC since the acquisition was announced may have put a fairly significant amount of pressure on the share price? I'm not saying this is the only factor at play, but it is an important one. VC went from owning 14.7m units (5.37% SOI) prior to the acquisition (17th of Dec 2021) down to 7.7m units (~2% SOI) as of the 28th of Feb 2022. I can provide another update once I have seen a more recent copy of the register as I suspect that VC now holds less than ~1% SOI. Moreover, the SPP pricing mechanism (15% discount to the 5-day VWAP leading in), resulted in the SPP price acting as a magnet (and likely a floor) for the share price because holders were guaranteed to be able to sell on-market and then buy back in cheaper. These are all important factors. Another important factor is that the acquisition was considered "left field" by some (myself included) and these types of female focused weight-loss businesses don't resonate with many people, including (probably) many of the male-dominated existing HLF register. I don't assume the bottom is in, that would be a very dangerous assumption indeed, and buying into a downtrend is always difficult, but I think it is likely. The THM acquisition killed the previously neutral/trending upwards momentum in the share price, and sent it on a very bearish trajectory. That will likely eventually stabilise once the register has reset with new holders who see strong value at these levels. Let's see what happens over the next 12 months. The management team want to see a major turnaround in the share price, and so do I.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.