HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Good morning Andrewf69, From my response, to T.E.P posting you...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Good morning Andrewf69,

From my response, to T.E.P posting you came back with yours.

I have, mentioned previously that I was told about this forum by my brother. He, is also like myself. An original, IPO investor from 2018. It was, my brother who told me about KTD. So with that, I carried out all the due diligence checks and balances. Inclusive of this, was to look into individual board members.

So what was, initially presented as KTD presented well and appeared with a focused structure for growth in place.

I stepped out, of my comfort zone being mining and industrial stocks and invested in KTD.

Since 2018, KTD appeared as they presented initially on the IPO. It came out, from the Omniblend purchase a completely different dynamic. That in short, showed the initial IPO sell was smoke and mirrors to just get access to free cash at any cost. With that, the cost not affecting them but us the "Investors".

Since then, what an absolute joke. Look at the below, share price chart. Then look deeper, into the daily share trading. Over what is now, years of operational function with this company. Then behind the scenes, the top 20 from Bergen, Long Hill, JG, VC ETC. ETC. have all been involved in the selling of paid for FPO or free shares.

Stunning behaviour, from this team as a a whole. Then they add, to the misery that us original IPO investors have gone through. By carrying out more strategic takeovers, just like the THM purchase. Delivered, by a stealth fighter jet and then a emergency meeting that then approved it all.

All of the purchases, including Omniblend in particular. They should not have occurred, as they had debts and no assets or IP as an asset or goodwill. If you, turn over 29 million dollars annually. As they claimed, with Omniblend and after ten years you have no assets and debt.

Then it shows now, more of the smoke and mirrors approach they utilise.

How can any business, claim the above and have nothing tangible. To show for it, after ten years and annual figures that they claimed.

Back on topic now, I have looked at the posts on this site since my brother told me about it. During this time, I have read posts from many. it is the push back posts, that I have found astonishing at best.

T.E.P and T.T plus others, when I say others as a total combined number. It would be around "5" or so that post back with the base line comments.

So, for the above mentioned "5" or so. When you/they do, the content of your posts. Has primarily, had the attack focus. Telling us, we should have done due diligence, we should sell, we should review our investing techniques, we should be smarter o what we invest in etc. etc. the posts, that you place. Have over what is now years, attacked us all in all formats, from personally, financially and intellectually.

T.E.P you have shown this in recent times towards Kass93 and others including myself.

So with that, I ask respectfully that you and the "5" or so stop. With what, you think are intellectually based post attacks.

Be humble and talk with truth applied, in life in general and when placing posts.

As, I have mentioned. I focus my stock holdings on mining and industrial. As, I work heavily in this area with my own company from manufacturing and services.

Many years, of hard work to achieve success and I know. Exactly, how much effort each dollar has taken to earn.

So, to watch some it being evaporated away with this HLF smoke and mirrors circus is extremely upsetting. I have mentioned "Its All To Scale" previously, no one wants to loose money. But the scale of the losses, can and do have dramatic outcomes for some.

some of the initial KTD IPO LTH, 5k, 10k or more could have left them in very bad or upsetting positions. I truly feel for them, as it may have casued them a lot of stresses.

I reduced my 210k down to 95k, to now watch the 95k show a current value as of this morning $11,557.50. Stunning,

If I am ever asked about stocks, I always start with the ones that I have lost on. My record of mining and industrial stocks, that is limited to three causing losses and over many years of exposure. Two losses linked to commodity drops and the other mismanaged.

Stepping into this arena, I have just two investments in this sector and HLF down over 90% and the other down over 55%.

So HLF coming up to four years, look at the chart it requires a full 180 degree turn.

Along with, massive apologies to shareholders. Starting with the ridiculous purchases, exec remuneration packages and performance shares etc. etc. etc.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4203/4203576-613f78ced36176233b0dfd7b6d295a2d.jpg

When people ask me about stocks, I start with my losses and this one has been super slow and that they the entire KTD - HLF BOD and exec team have made this personal to all LTH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.