HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

"I reduced my 210k down to 95k, to now watch the 95k show a...

1. 626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    "I reduced my 210k down to 95k, to now watch the 95k show a current value as of this morning $11,557.50. Stunning,"

95k shares of HLF should only show $6,555.00 in value.

On the other stuff: There are so many things wrong with HLF - and I don't think I have a history as a down-ramper - that I could fill many lines here. I have taken money of the table recently; with few takers that is not that easy, and in itself not a good sign generally.

However, I like TTT's and TEP's post for 2 reasons:

1) If they don't post, then there is not much factual info in the thread that one can argue with.
    2) A thread with few post is a very bad sign.

You can also use the "cheerleaders" as a bellwether: If they go quiet - NOT A GOOD SIGN; if the arguments become less convincing (e.g. it's VC selling, management team really wants to see a major turnaround (yes, don't we all!)) - NOT A GOOD SIGN.

On the other hand, if my investment into KTD had made me a millionaire, I would not have paid a fee to TEP or TTT. By the same token, I can't lay my losses at their door.

AND NO ONE HAS MADE MONEY HERE (except BOD and leadership team).

At any given time, as an investor one has to ask "is this a stock I should have my money in?" I had a purchase order in at 21cents last year, and took it out just before it fell through what was then perceived as a floor (my taste for more risk got eroded). Then at 17c a poster I quite respect left, and I should have too. I saw another floor at the 13 to 15 cents mark and that did not hold. The current floor of 6.9 cents seems to hold, as that is just the about level of the CR. My taste for more is still eroded. I am uncomfortable with averaging down - it reminds me of throwing good money after bad money.

If it turns out that I should have loaded up the truck at this bargain (?) level, I shall be happy to be wrong. As they say, sometimes less is more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.