ECT 28.6% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

As an ex director Lazza mate,,, I appreciate that you must tow...

1. 6,284 Posts.
    As an ex director Lazza mate,,, I appreciate that you must tow the party line. And that way too much time has been wasted trying to make sense of the integrity behind following through.

I would suggest that it would not appear to have been withdrawn with consent as your alternative may have been.

If it were, the facilitating broker would not have ( allegedly) been surprise attacked with the news of the announcement's existence today some 14 hours after the announcement perhaps ? if you are to be believed mate ??

I concur that it is the right of any share holder with the numbers to call a vote of no confidence and also respect the rights of ALL share holders.

I recall that you were voted off the board based upon perceptions that many later lived to articulate to regret.

We are now getting too close to the bone for comfort in an open forum Lazza

I suspect after this post I will be shut down ,, for the benefit of share holder(s) of course ?

I tend to get shut down from time to time for debating concepts that somehow always prove to be vindicated with time.

The dream team has a few nightmares imho.

Considering I was recently suspended due to daring to moot a 5th wheel exists within the board, I am prepared to be silenced here,,,, again.

See you all on the other side

Enter faction 3

cheers R D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $43.54K 14.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 17485353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 6605665 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.