ECT 16.7% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Good post RD,I have always read your posts and found that you...

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Good post RD,

I have always read your posts and found that you play the devils advocate role IMO. That said with respect, and you have certainly raised some valid points on the res 3 and 5.

The 405k for res 2, I take it had commitment from the potential participants when sp was hovering at all time lows, with no insight to what was going to to happen re monash, ip etc. if share price did not rally and was was at .005, lower than the raising are they allowed to pull out? I strongly doubt it.

Anyway there are always two sides to the story, sometimes three in esi early days. And RD you usually present that, unlike some who just lay the slipper or throw rose petals. Black or white.

This stage of the company life, resurrected back to life, many new roads confusing the sat nav, blue sky, big hole, etc. We as shareholders should ask the question, maybe taboo for some, but it's your money.

Always good to have both sides thrashing it out, should not be personal, just commercial, and that's the beauty of the h/c forum (in theory).

Have a good week in the market esi holders, and esio - much better play

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $44 17.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 20136877 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 7719786 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.