ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: General Meeting Resolutions - Update , page-73

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Yes Rupe a great day here in Melbourne and i made the most of it with my usual daily jog and taking in some sun down the beach at willy and st kilda. Thanks for your response and i hope that you can see why many here were frustrated with your postings last night. What you need to remember is that most here on hotcopper had no idea why your opinions had changed from that earlier positive first post after the announcement to the next day. Firstly your posts could be almost matched to the riddlers but hey there is only 1 batman and robin so not all here can work out your message. LOL. Secondly people are going by ASX announcements and as you here admitted your initial post was positive on the resolution being changed. So Joe blow out here wondered why the change of heart. As i posted your opinion changed due to discussions with others and you must remember out here in hotcopper the rest did not have these discussions so were lost at your change of heart.

Like i said i had no issue with the .006s being given although my initial reaction was that they fully raised the full amount through the shortfall so found it weird they accepted another 405k over the shortfall. But as i said up till now the board has got some great runs on the board and going by what we as holders see they are doing a great job. What others like yourself are hearing from others in terms of these resolutions is not out there for the rest of us so some clarity last night would have been well accepted rather then say holders here didn't want to hear things and were protecting their nest eggs. Anyway so from here it seems all they are trying to cancel is the extra 405k they were willing to take over the shortfall and putting resolution 3 up due to legal reasons but not making any directors recommendation for it. Yes if i were the one's who came forward offering the 405k and ESI accepted and then changed it now i wouldn't be pleased. Thing is we don't know what has happened behind the scenes here and we can only go by ASX announcements which state resolution 2 be scrapped but resolution 3 stays due to legal reasons. Like i said we can only go by what the board has said and not by what others are talking about behind the scenes.

Anyways may i ask if the way these resolutions were executed were wrong will the parties behind them and yourself be at the EGM to vote and put forward your thoughts to the board or will we be hearing more before the EGM.

Anyways many of times with companies and placements many things are happening behind the scenes that shareholders don't know. It is part and parcel of companies and many of times theses parties and even shareholders are not always happy with the outcomes but as holders the important thing is that the company is moving forward in leaps and bounds which at the moment ESI is due to the board in place compared to the previous board that had ESI sitting in despair and desperation at .005 and needing La Jolla to survive but at the same time destroy the share price. Till otherwise i think the board has and is doing a great job but that is my opinion and i am not hearing and getting any other info from others.

Cheers Rupe and keep those riddles flowing and hopefully ESI can keep putting runs on the board for all us holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $0 3

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 28865050 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11777181 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.