BNL 16.7% 0.7¢ blue star helium limited

Conspiracy theory - could it be they intentionally delayed the...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Conspiracy theory - could it be they intentionally delayed the start of drilling until after the GM (General Meeting) because if they hit Helium prior to the GM it could be argued that this discovery is excluded from the performance rights as it was already discovered prior to the GM? Easier to time the drilling to start after the GM and not have this issue.

Tranches 1 - 4 all could have been achieved from 1 successful well. If there was only ever 1 successful well then I guess the company would not survive, so how could these even be called performance rights? Even a Helium discovery in the 50% owned JV would have delivered 100% performance rights!

Trent once told me he was deeply offended by the reaction to the roadside helium announcement discovery (several years ago) and the questioning of his integrity. Well Trent if you are reading this you are losing your integrity with shareholders, you have tried to screw us over well and truly, and thank goodness have withdrawn the resolutions.

Get to work Trent & Co, drill holes, submit permits, and get some Helium! You have been way too slow with everything, the Biden rule change does not excuse your extremely slow progress to date.

Last edited by RocketRider: 28/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $13.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $7.014K 1.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3594677 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3678357 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.