PEB 4.04% 9.5¢ pacific edge limited ordinary shares

I was just eyeballing where we need to get to breakeven .......

1. 941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302

I was just eyeballing where we need to get to breakeven .... 20,000 paid tests a year in the US, give or take a bit. Last year we performed @13,000 but not all were paid. So with LCD coverage to smooth payment and a bit of growth which the KP deal should bring and we are just about at break even. After that it will hockey stick and both net and gross margins should explode. 50,000 paid tests globally should see us with a EBIT profit of between NZ$ 25-30 million. That number should grow by @ NZ$ 8 million for each additional 10,000 tests. We have US capacity to do in excess of 250k tests per year so no rush for additional investment in infrastructure. They likely need one more CR to tied them over, strong hope it is an entitlement offer only, no placement, I don't want to be diluted. There is no competition and barriers to entry are very substantial don't want to gift that to someone else, let them come and buy shares on market. This has always had the potential to be huge, it now looks like in the next 18 months the patience for LTHs will pay off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEB (NZSX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.