PEB 1.05% 9.6¢ pacific edge limited ordinary shares

good points - I don’t disagree with any. I got the impression...

1. 743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    good points - I don’t disagree with any.
    I got the impression that the chair was a little too involved with the day to day management. Why would they even get involved with negotiating an invoice - board are there to set strategic direction. I get the impression that the CEO is the real driver behind the company. Do the board perhaps want to take more credit than is due?

I see PEB building on the current direct orders. Whilst the LCD is important And that will pay via insurance, these large institutions is where it’s at.
    The list that is currently reviewing is impressive.

The study that KP has showed great clinical utility for all of the products however they were not reviewing CX monitor. However KP chose to start using this product first. This coupled a hospital or an individual being able to book a test via the website is huge. I can foresee KP sending out a letter to patients and the patients/PEB taking all the work And admin burden away from the hospital. And if it’s so simple why would you not.

At 800k people in the US being monitored that is 3,200,000 tests per year. Say CX bladder can capture 10% of this market 320,000 tests per year = $243M USD per year in revenue.

this would exceed current lab capacity at 260,000 tests per year.

260,000 x $760 at 75% capacity = $148M USD per year.

these are some very eye watering numbers!

so I agree focus on the USA.

however the numbers they refer to is always based on a 2018 report- I would like to see the company commission an independent report.

my question is how much revenue is the market factoring into the current SP? Happy to discuss if others have ideas.

I can only speculate as to why the company won’t go to quarterly reporting. So they want to secure more VC in the next year? I look at XRO when they listed in 2012 they were $4.60. They are now $90. Is PEB similar in terms of disruptive tech?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEB (NZSX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.