PEB 3.00% 10.3¢ pacific edge limited ordinary shares

Ann: GENERAL: PEB: PEB applies for ASX dual foreign exempt listing, page-8

1. 1,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 987
    Good point Rochem, the Aussie market is on their radar. I'm not sure however if it is the chicken or the egg but an ASX listing may help shift sentiment of the Health Board's decision makers. They have most of NZ covered now so time to start working on our cousins over the ditch. To me the science is just a no brainer for everyone to take it up. Given the choice of peeing in a sample bottle and sending it away or having a very invasive camera shoved places you just don't want things shoved, I know which one I'd choose. Add to that it is at least as accurate, can be done without face to face consultation and is cheaper for the health service or insurance.....Like I said, a no brainer, everybody wins.

We are in the baby steps now while the current urologists are being gradually convinced that this method can be trusted and is safe (positive proof is mounting with every report that comes out). But once this starts to become the normal way of treating patients the market is huge. Glad I got in a years ago (paid about 60c I think) but like others here I wish I'd topped up big time when they dropped to10c. Actually, I nearly gave up and sold out entirely so at least I'm glad I held on. Looks like things are really starting to happen now. Hopefully the ASX market give us the green light.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEB (NZSX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.