PEB 3.66% 8.5¢ pacific edge limited ordinary shares

There was definitely interest when it came to the dual listing....

1. 743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    There was definitely interest when it came to the dual listing. It seems to me that there were people that were wanting to ride a potential uptick in SP that comes with the listing that in this announcement is 'progressing well' and the previous announcement suggested that they were aiming for the end of this month for the dual listing.

If the company is astute, I hope that they will have some material announcements shortly following the dual listing to get some interest going. Im a cynic at heart and the company could have made a dual listing at any time in the last two years. Why now?

Australian Deal?
    Large healthcare provider in the states shortly coming through?

Having the access to large funds that may only be able to invest in ASX stocks can only help the SP. Firstly the ASX, then the NASDAQ is what I would like to see. Are PEB a big fish or a small fish strategically - will mergers/acquisitions happen where PEB takes on others or will it be the other way round. I can see organic growth happening, but this is a game changer piece of technology with a huger addressable market in the states. I can see a large company just gobbling up PEB. I suspect this will not happen until PEB is a $2.5-$3B company which will require them to be turning a profit I would suggest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEB (NZSX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.