PLX 0.75% $1.33 plexure group limited

I really doubt this SP will hit 1.20 and stay there, that is a...

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I really doubt this SP will hit 1.20 and stay there, that is a discounted price!

Come December ASX will be able to get there hands on some of those juicy Plexure shares under the new tag PX1. As minimoke says this defiantly will increase demand, the vision is still the same but with extra cash and more investors having access then ever before. Craig hinted in the AGM towards a result of this kind due to a continued growth strategy. From my point of view this year has really been setting them up for growth, The marketing teams, Systems capable of handling significant users, large increase in staff and finally the 37m for ASX listing. They named their announcement themselves "Plexure prepares for growth".

I have no fear about Mac Donald's as them taking part in the Share offer to continue holding 9.9% is a strong indicator that they should be around for years to come. $1.20 is heavily discounted though as we spoke about healthy this with the added capital raise of 37m rather then the 50m first disclosed does make me think they may have had trouble raising the full amount.

They have the money, the staff, the results, the system capable of handling the users!

Lets see the customers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLX (NZSX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.