WKT 0.00% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Welcome back vooose, happy to have your constructive feedback as...

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Welcome back vooose, happy to have your constructive feedback as last time you were here spreading the gospel I think the share price went up around ~10%-12%, maybe this time around we could be eyeing off half a century....50c territory?
    Glad you mentioned finance as that's what it's all about at the moment, it's clear from the announcement that we are in the final stages of determining what is the best deal for the medium to long term future of WKT and it's hundreds of switched on long term investors.
    Either way when you look at the strength of the WKT fundamentals around the Lindi project it's going to be a short payback period for the debt, then the cashflow section on the balance sheet will really start to look impressive and I've no doubt the rewards for most here will start flowing in the form of significant share price appreciation into the $1's, healthy dividends and a generous helping of funds to allocate to the very exciting and prospective projects in the UK. Will look forward to your continued commentary then...
    How good was that announcement today?? Photos were the best in my opinion, the photos of the heavy machine shop in China with some of the mill components were ominous, but my favorite was the shots of our in country contractors progressing nicely with the site works where that highly valued "Grade is King" graphite will be refined ready for shipping to our ready made markets, great show of confidence from WKT in my opinion.
    All the best young fella....and more importantly good luck all Walkabout holders, I get the feeling it could be a cracking second half of 2019..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $2.339K 23.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30257 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 5581 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.