FM3 firstmac mortgage funding trust no. 4 series 1-2020

@mach8@karmalocust@Hateful8@Bellavena85@123david321@GuardianAngel...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1829
    @mach8@karmalocust@Hateful8@Bellavena85@123david321@GuardianAngel8@mercsman@ASXO@Noobtrader1@nzmicro

Brothers, EPIC TSO announcement today, regardless of how the SP has reacted.

The Sentiment within the Sector is still very low at the moment.

It's only mostly Retail Money and Some Pro Money.

For the Sector and market to move, we need the managed funds to return back to the sector.

There is a clear correlation between when managed funds are long in the sector and the down trend when their money is out.

This managed funds are hot money and it's the only way for the sector to move. As they are momentum traders and pump billions into the sector and the ones in early enough can ride the wave. Whereas dumbass retail after the ride is nearly over.

Managed funds have been massive net long earlier this year, however, have been massive net sellers over the past 3 months.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2722/2722421-8f2fa52b8f2deaed48793c323c07de61.jpg

I Use GOR as an example. They are part of numerous funds portfolios and see the correlation with my analysis above.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2722/2722541-06e9592a6cbd509aa5aa122160907260.jpg

The sector doesn't need the managed funds for it do well, however, it's the money from managed funds that send markets parabolic. The broader sector will do well. However, the better explorers/prospects/companies will re-rate greater multiples.

TSO is already winner on the fundamentals front. It's just a waiting game now.

Until then, liquidity within the sector is going to be fairly low, driven mostly by retail...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FM3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.