FM3 firstmac mortgage funding trust no. 4 series 1-2020

Ann: General Security Agreement, page-132

1. 498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 944
    Exceptional analysis!
    Similar pull back as the last one from 9.7 to 4.2 as you said but this time its different because:
    - Unlike the last time, I'm pretty chill now. Even when I failed to pick the bottom and bought a lot more at 27c 28c. I also bought all the way down from 38c but only small parcels at a time. The main reason why is because most of us here who managed to get in early are still sitting on a hefty profit right now. Regardless of the recent averaging up. But I do feel for those who got in late at the recent high or those who sold for small profit and then bought back. Some must be deeply in the red now.
    - The last time because TSO was quite new so people had little understanding of the what they invested in and what it might become. This time we did catch more attention from the market (just by looking at trading volume or the number of viewers on TSO forum). People must have done their homework and understand TSO's potentials better. Also the market cap is bigger so the SP is harder to be manipulated. So for people to overkill the SP like this is a bit concerning. Hopefully its purely due to market's sentiment of the whole sector like what you said.
    - Those announcements that we released during this recent down trend is 10 times better than those we released during the previous one. They all unlocked way bigger potentials. For example "exceptional Toro Gordo surface sampling assay", finding a "Ternera repeat" and "new southern high grade zone" etc. All of these announcements are much better than a 100g/m hole.
    - I have applied @Hateful8 strategy which is making TSO a monopoly in my portfolio. I have sold 5 or 6 other stocks to buy more TSO. Now I only hold MDI, TSO and PMY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FM3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.