FM3 firstmac mortgage funding trust no. 4 series 1-2020

Ann: General Security Agreement, page-16

1. 2,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1792
    @Bellavena85@mach8@123david321@karmalocust@Hateful8

Will post more critical analysis discussions here as opposed to the other thread. Hard to get any kind of non-ramping non-crazy discussion going there.

Over the past 2 weeks, it's been Pro money that has been the net sellers, I don't think there was any real strategic intent, just taking some money off the table and banking some wins for their commissions.

As always, it's short term retail money that over-react and panick and become net sellers, whilst the pro money became net buyers.

FYI, Broker data from Last Thursday, At the lows, essentially all pro money buying. Commwealth & Nab Trade being the largest Net Sellers LOL.

I don't expect any rally or positive sentiment from the exploration sector to return until late November, well after the election. The world wants to hear what Joe Biden has to say/commit to and the market will future pace from them. For us, it's all about more stimulus to give the pro money more confidence to go longer in alternative asset investments. They stimulus will slow down at some point and in tandem the gold rally, IMO and DYOR, the most gains will be made over the next 12-16 months. However, do expect more market volatility along the way!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2595/2595945-21bfd0d5a17fb18849a7925cdcb7fd12.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FM3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.