FM3 firstmac mortgage funding trust no. 4 series 1-2020

Ann: General Security Agreement, page-162

1. 2,483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1813
    All good, going long was always the way to go, to think that there was never going to be any short term volatility is stupidity. The real value will come after the delivery of the MRE and subsequent feasibility. Real value is a value on the mineable resource. Only then can real money put a valuation on the company and only then can we negotiate in good faith to acquire full ownership of the project.

With access to information these days, it isn't hard to get in touch with key decision makers from global miners to discuss business opportunities. When the time is right, I, myself could build & present a business case for acquisition/takeover to the likes of a Shandong Goldsea or Nordgold etc for our 4-5Moz + prospect, if they aren't already aware of it, hell, even a low ball $100/oz T/O bid puts us that 3x where we are currently at now. Hmmm what if the district targets proves there is there 10 Moz + potential.... Makes the business case even more compelling. There are plenty more i could contact aswell...

As mentioned previously, managed funds influence short term sentiment. Real long term value is backed by fundamentals. There is always huge demand for good quality assets regardless of the POG. Funded for 145+ drills, let's hope we make each drill count and deliver huge MRE + compelling scoping study.

Last edited by Corgi: 09/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FM3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.