FM3 firstmac mortgage funding trust no. 4 series 1-2020

Ann: General Security Agreement, page-176

1. 498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 944
    @Corgi The recent POG is completely BS in my opinion. Its quite frustrating to watch. The stimulus and Biden's inauguration did not have the impact that we expected on POG.
    - When stocks rise they said money move out of safe haven and go into stocks
    - When stocks falls they said money move into US dollars
    - When stocks and US dollars fall, they said money now move into Bitcoin
    But when everything falls, POG is still falling. The major $80 drop in one day recently was blamed on a slightly change in treasury yield?!? Nah, Im not buying that! Its purely manipulation here! Recently JP Morgan had to pay a fine for that but I think its like nothing for them. And the Fed is backing them up because they cant let POG rocket and the dollar collapses too quick.

Usually January and February should be a very strong month for Gold. POG always rose significantly because of the demand for physical gold during these months. Retail investors said physical gold and silver are always out of stock now, especially in China. How could the spot price still go down and fail to break the 1875 resistance level last night?

My 1 million question for you is when do you think this BS will stop? How can they still short gold while the demand is increasing? Do we have to wait until the Feb contract when people realise that they cant trade paper gold forever and must deliver physical gold?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FM3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.