FM3 firstmac mortgage funding trust no. 4 series 1-2020

Thanks for taking the discussion here. It is hard to get any...

1. 2,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1799
    Thanks for taking the discussion here. It is hard to get any critical analysis on the other thread.

Assuming we drilled holes 82, 83 & 84 in the first week of Jan, say week ending 10th Jan & we get assay turned around in 6 weeks or earlier, we should get the results by the 21st February, so in about 3 weeks. IMO, if we hit something significant, it all but guarantees a large target for a resource increase. Unlike the central deposit which we had the luxury or prior drills, 82 & 83 are drills into the unknown, though, surface sampling does indicate mineralization. So, i hope luck is on our side and i have my fingers crossed.

I'm not entirely sure what 81 & 92 are targeting, perhaps the geos and consultants on the field see something there, one again, i have my fingers crossed and hope we hit something.

I really do hope hole 80 & 89 comes up with the goods. Hole 69 has poked into the edge of easterly target and ended in strong mineralization, so, logically, you'd expect 89 to continue that. Hole 80 is a drill into the unknown. The structural controls of the faults leads to us hitting something. I hope it's significant.

Waiting to see the locations of the next lot of holes drilled.

I think think there is much more to find in the most norther nportion of the deposit, so, at least we know where the primary focus will be.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.