FM3 firstmac mortgage funding trust no. 4 series 1-2020

Thx mate, I'm not trading anything and have pretty much 100% if...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Thx mate, I'm not trading anything and have pretty much 100% if my spare capital in tso and not worried at all still sitting with an average price of 14ish cents.
    my question r.e reserve meeting was I've been doing some research to try understand different perspectives on p.o.g to gain a broader understanding, one video I watched spoke about the price correlation between 10-12 and 19-now which I, and speaker in the end dismissed as cabbage, his long term veiw was bullish but speculated on short term movements being affected by the reserve meeting results saying unchanged monetary policy with the fed continuing to buy 120bil of bonds per month, (last statement I haven't checked or fully understand) should see goldback to 1860, I saw gold touched on 1860 but got rejected pretty quickly last night so I was interested to see what the fed announced. Theres alot of different views on gold so if I can learn a little about them I'llbe better .equipt for form an opinion.
    can u send me a few links to help with this, otherwise I have to swim thru a sea of shite to find articles and videos b4 I find anything with depth.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.