FM3 firstmac mortgage funding trust no. 4 series 1-2020

Re BGL, it is an over reaction from the market. The released the...

1. 2,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1799
    Re BGL, it is an over reaction from the market. The released the announcement with the intent to show the progress and improvements from their FS and if people read it properly, they'd recognize that this is just the first pass and that there will be improvements based on current and recently progress of drilling and resource upgrade. They are taking it at face value at the NPV based on the initial study is lower than expected? Massive over reaction! tbh as it was always expected to be in that range.

Who knows short term where the price will end up brother, SP could go anywhere, though i hope it would stop falling because because i wish i could have bought at current prices instead of paying higher...

You'll never seen it coming and a retracement back to higher prices will happen over a day or 2. This well test the conviction of alot of retail holders, the ones that have the ability to hold the longest will end up doing well and trust me there won't be many as i suspect many would have sold or been selling at a loss out of fear. It's easy to ride the wave up. It's not easy being the few that still believe in the sector.

Can't control the market, but, I will share all i can with you lot and feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.