FM3 firstmac mortgage funding trust no. 4 series 1-2020

Ann: General Security Agreement, page-295

1. 2,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1793
    Just listen to the last Crux interview from 12:43 to 13:00. We already have drawn interest from Mid Tiers & Majors on the project. I'm sure like everyone they are waiting to see the MRE & Scoping Study, it is only then that anyone can start throwing proper valuations on the Asset.
    At the moment, it is all speculation, however, I maintain my bullishness and expected multi-bag returns based on various factors expressed previously.

We don't have to wait long just a few more months, with the MRE, Scoping Study & District Drilling, we can start flexing our muscles. If the sector was in a mania bull market, we'd easily be valued alot higher, however, they is just hype and sentiment driven and could end abruptly. It's a blessing in disguise, at the current SP price levels the risk/reward ratio is staked in the favour of the investor.

Reward, let's say a future valuation of ($600-$800 Mil) Let's use the lower of $600 Mil MC or (cash equivalent T/O) . Risk, The SP drops 30% to say 14c. Based on this scenario, you risk losing about 6 cents compared to a potential gain of 65 cents profit. Which is a 3.28x bag + With plenty of room for more upside. IMO, hard to find better odds in such a small period of time. Hell, the risk is that if non of this eventuates, one could sell at say up to a 30% loss, which IMO, if someone invested what they were only willing to lose in the first place, then, 100% you won't find better odds.

It is all up to the team on the field to deliver the goods now! bring on the drill results!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.