FM3 firstmac mortgage funding trust no. 4 series 1-2020

I do believe that there is no reason for both TSO and its JV...

1. 498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 944
    I do believe that there is no reason for both TSO and its JV partner to enter this kind of agreement. A 15% increase in ownership is a big deal but there was no trading halt on Friday. Its like everyone already knew what the outcome gonna be and willing to keep their mouth shut. Im very curious about the discussion behind closed door.

As you already said, I have a feeling the management is not interested in pumping the SP in short term. I think with the assays and data I could write a more exciting report and catch more public attention than them. They could use trading halt and time each annoucement with a good day for gold to pump the SP like others too but they did not do that. I wonder why? My only explanation for both matters above is there is already a nondisclosure offer on the table. The vendor and TSO already knew about it and they are both happy with what comes down the road. Why pump the SP now when what they will pocket in the end is solely basing on the number of ounces in ground? Ken must know about this as well that why he purchased 2Mil at 27c. The market maker can push the SP down as much as they want to squeeze people out but me and a few long term holders here would not sell a single share! I have been buying heaps more instead. My order at 18.5c got filled yesterday, a 33% discount from CR price!! How could I say no to this!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FM3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.