FM3 firstmac mortgage funding trust no. 4 series 1-2020

You have quoted me out of context by not quoting the entire...

1. 2,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1813
    You have quoted me out of context by not quoting the entire paragraph. Here in what i wrote in full

" Too much focus on the performance rights, honestly dude, it means nothing unless there is a sale of the asset or many years down the line, the real the returns of their investment through dividend yields. It is monopoly money in the mean time, performance shares are completely worthless because they'll never be able to realize the full face value of them"

Let me explain.

The issue of the performance shares has little to no value "unless there is a sale of the asset or many years down the line, the real the returns of their investment through dividend yields". Why, because, the only way they will realize any of it in the form of cash, without any of the aforementioned, they'd need to sell on market, how the fck would they be able to do that and sell each and every unit at it's full face value? the answer? they'd never be able to, not a chance in hell. Also, just look at the trading volumes, hell, based on the low liquidity, if they were the ONLY sellers, it'd take them over 1 month to sell the entire Class A lot.....

Last edited by Corgi: 14/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FM3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.