FM3 firstmac mortgage funding trust no. 4 series 1-2020

Brother selling the shares is not the issue here, please tell me...

1. 2,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4725
    Brother selling the shares is not the issue here, please tell me you understand that in regards to the effect on SP in the near term.. I did note quote you out of context, trust me..
    I can,t see Zeff flooding the market with shares any more than you can.. But they will vest and as Pac Partners demonstrated they need to be absorbed by the register.
    Long term it matters not, but until we get through this period where the market in looking fwd can,t assess or attribute a value, despite even Pac Partners efforts to enlighten everyone it will be more of the status quo I feel..
    &
    Brother I'm not the enemy here I am merely asking questions and in noting your condescending tone I will apologize if that has come across as if I,m discrediting anything or mounting an attack. It was not my intent..

So apologies brother, I meant no offence.

And thanks for the heads up on the mining seminar in Bris.. I may just pop in... Admit to not having my head in the shares of late, trying to nail down new mining contracts and covid is weaving its trail as expected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FM3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.