CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1829

@Hateful8
    All good not a problem.

On the topic of the performance shares, it's nothing major, many other companies offer such incentives for achieving certain milestones, they are one offs, known from day one and personally I & a few of the other posters here have already factored them into our evaluation.

Regarding current and near term valuations, that is an entirely different matter, it is something that neither we or the company can control.I think it is a blessing in disguise that the market often fcks up the valuations of some companies. There lies the opportunity my friend. The big reward for your risk. There are many others in the same boat and it is clear as fck that the market as stuffed up. The most obvious one being MDI. If the market was always right, it would be so hard to make any money on the market.

I think there is tremendous potential for a TSO multi-bag re-rate by Feb 2022. I've provided my evaluation and logic on the basis why. Others may disagree and believe there is no value. That is me with a longer term view. Ofcourse you have the shorter term sentiment which create the volatility in the market (both up & down) and this cohort pays less attention to the fundamentals. It is just the market for you.

Zeff will be presenting virtually.

Mate, not a problem at all, happy to clarify an ambiguities, share my views and if anyone has any questions happy feel free to ask away. The path forward has not changed, we're powering on with each ann, we have secured the land concession for the easement from the ocean to the site, have a drink to that! and it is ultimately up to the massive team on the field to deliver the goods now.

Fingers crossed for continual thick intercepts.
    Last edited by Corgi: 14/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FM3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.