FM3 firstmac mortgage funding trust no. 4 series 1-2020

@Corgi Hey brother, just got my first chance to sit at the TSO...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4731
    @Corgi Hey brother, just got my first chance to sit at the TSO table for the week, other than to say Hi to Tretch and pencil in the AGM for this year hopefully. Covid, Natural Disasters, fire flood and pestilence pending that is.
    The lunacy of those in charge of the Bureau politique de covid19 who are mandating all people must wear masks in airports and on flights (12 months after it "the batshit crazy virus pandemic" began) along with now mandating a statewide tracking app leaves you wondering if safe travel & normality are words you are ever likely to hear again.

I sheepishly admit to only having had the time to skim front page of releases almost as the tide is well and truly out I find I am pulled back into work elements once more so haven't gone anywhere deep enough to join the latest dots. Which is a shame as I thought my time had come last and could ease off the gas for a more personally satisfying pursuit.. But alas.. There is rarely a time when TSO doesn't resemble Oak Island's resistance to giving its secrets when it comes to laying it all out in a simple but communicative 2 page release ann..

Nor do I spend enough time constructing topics or sentences it seems when under pressure so that the accusation bias of 2D word format is negated fully.. A quick re-read highlights the shortcomings of the lazy so I do apologize for not properly articulating what I was trying to frame up.

The resource will take care of itself on that I have no doubt and essentially parked it on that basis until it does.. And by that I mean I have finally reset timeline expectation as it (a quick turn around) aint going no matter how impatient or wound up I/we get each new gold ann. Instead we'll all be saved by the told you say chartists, or incessant ramblings of trolls, who like undaunted turns out his medals every ann then wanders out to blow the trumpet at first release.. "lest we forget"

And yes you would like to see monster hits but I doubt we are going to see too many of them over long intervals because of what the system.. That said there are grades reported between 5 & 56 gt (and now 69 g/t) all through assay results where downhole log data is present.

So it,s not like we dont hit em, just that peeps believe that there is either "0" reported at each other metre interval in between the significant intersections tabled or that 1 x 500gt is a much better hole than 500 x 1gt av grade reported data hole.. Noting LCL ripped out a 350m at 1.5 gt 'headline grabber' (& great result) but in uncut form didnt mention that the revised ug cutoff may be as high as 1.53gt as indicated in their own reworked pfs due to constraint...??

Not until you are producing like Cadia for Newmont do people even believe anything other than typical vein like deposit structures exist let alone the through of trying to assess them?

& In that instance NVA possibly understood the lack of public awareness a bit more in highlighting a target est and then chasing it with the bit.. I can see the merit in the current environment.. Although I I know it detracts from MRE effect but it does allow you to pin each new hole to the target dartboard..

We all have our own interpretation of what it might be, but without sections undaunted will demand to be informed of how anyone could poss know...

Followed by Woody (Twat) openly berating a self serving totally over the top rights allocation.. Notice how he has not been sighted since..!!

Guaranteed setup to create maximum adverse effect.. Like Swami before him pointing out drill spacing..

Wont matter shite in the long run so just need to maintain an end point focus like you say and wonder if any of this; Woody, Undaunted, Joses confusing Backflip, gold market BS would carry anywhere near the same weight at a slightly different stage of development or with a few more shekkels by way of a slightly improved MC % reflecting on total holding value.. Gut feel says probably no where near the same overall negative effect if things were just a fraction different or advanced.. Anyway.

Keen to see what comes back from Drone H TBH, and would like to think it not unreasonable to expect the results to be solid.. They drilled straight across a hill wide area of exposed at surface quartz veining and are also drilling down towards what looks to be like the entryway to an old addit evident at the base of Drone Hill on the right looking circa Nor East up to blanco, all with solid mag overlays.

So we appear to be in the right spot to confirm that we can then pin 'the drone' to the rest of the three brothers.. Shouldn't need a bloody drill section on top of all that lot to let muchas personas know what that all infers.. Just sayin

Others may differ of course....

'And the band played Waltzing Matilda as they carried me down the gangway'

Cheers Brother Good luck all.. 8tey

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FM3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.