FM3 firstmac mortgage funding trust no. 4 series 1-2020

Ann: General Security Agreement, page-545

1. 2,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1813

As mentioned previously, I wasn't surprised with the selling, but, the ann isn't all that bad. It is fairly self explanatory. Simply put, they drilled in the wrong location and missed the host rock and they are optimistic about the future planned drilling there.

Regarding how much DH factors into valuation, honestly, for me, I wasn't factoring much of it at all because there is no budget to define a resource there. Sure, if the assay returned something Major, I'd be excited, a little hyped, but One drill doesn't make for a large deposit. So if someone has based their entire investment thesis on DH being the game changer and sold off the back off One Drill Only, they are retarded.

Regarding the selling, when you see trading like this, where nearly the entire day's volume up until 3pm is dumped into the to bid queue, in such a short period of time, you are going to see a sharp drop in the SP. Brokers & Pros don't trade like this! unless they wanted to trigger stops, but i doubt that was their intent.

Based on the locations of the majority of the outstanding 33 holes, i like our chances of some really good thick intercepts

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3028/3028877-0eab8af738a987392b4ac484179dec07.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FM3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.