FM3 firstmac mortgage funding trust no. 4 series 1-2020

Ann: General Security Agreement, page-572

1. 2,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1799
    Who knows, they won't always get assayed & released in chronological order. Some cores are nearly double the length of others for example Hole 92 @ 407.4m & Hole 95 @ 226.3m. Hole 95 would have finished drilling first, then the team on the field would split and box the cores before delivery to lab.

There is alot of work happening on the fields which is why we have such a large team. DD drilling is very different and more time consuming than RC drilling plus RC drilling the samples just get bagged and labeled. Lot more labour is required.

Early on when i first invested, I questioned why we were exclusively undertaking DD drills inlieu of RC drilling. We would have been able to drill plenty more meters & alot faster, though the robustness of the resource model would now have been as strong. The thought crossed my mind that we may have had a buyer lined up and needed the resource to be extremely robust to support the sale. Second thought was that these guys were really serious about accelerating this into production and the robust resource model would be highly supportive in the BFS. It isn't normal for an exploration company to exclusively utilize all DD drills in their campaign. It was just speculation at the time and there was no point looking any further into this. I just thought the guys are the experts, they know what they are doing and are doing it for a reason.

Fast forward a year and with what has transpired today, only further strengthens theory that there is a buyer lined up.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.