FM3 firstmac mortgage funding trust no. 4 series 1-2020

Ann: General Security Agreement, page-651

1. 2,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1813
    @GuardianAngel8Gents, a comparative peer table below to put some things into perspective. 100% agree that the current valuations are disgusting. Few things to note below
    • The producers & DEG are all part of major/global gold etf's and various other funds such as gdx, so these will naturally move with the the index
    • Over the past month, net/net across producers and explorers, there has been a recover in valuations and SP with the exception of a few and unfortunately TSO is one of them
    • Does the progress of what the company has been able to achieve to date warrant current valuations? Ofcourse no. We have not put a foot wrong.
    • We have increased ownership of the project to 85%
    • Still have not missed a hole, though, I must admit, hard to miss drilling an IRG system
    • Majority of the intercepts have been good, must admit, we haven't had a big epic drill intercept since Hole 69, but most have been good and in the context of the deposit, it all is adding up
    • We have been provided insight into the 3D model that sits in the background along and we know it's big as fck!
    • We know we have half the ore body sticking out above ground with a high grade central zone, which lends itself to a highly favourable strip ratio. Basically no waste! lol
    • So indications of an acquisition of the project

I could go on for pages and pages.

It's can be frustrating for some of us logical apes. Just be prepared hold till Feb 2022. Thank fck we don't need the cash are fully funded. I ain't selling shit. Expecting a violent re-rate.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3070/3070435-ad8632ac7cebcc88859a9c716acebc5d.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FM3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.