FM3 firstmac mortgage funding trust no. 4 series 1-2020

Ann: General Security Agreement, page-679

1. 2,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1799
    On Thursday my friend. The person/entity/account manager is the one that is clearing through Macquarie.

Here is a longer term broker data report from mid Feb to current. Basically, nearly every broker is a net buyer with the exception of a few, once the prick is out of ammo, we should see a retracement much higher!

Analyzing the data from last year as well, they were actively trading the stock during the run up. I'm only guessing, but think there may be some forced selling today, reducing some position.

What makes the matter worse is the low trading volume/liquidity, there just isn't enough to soak up the dumping, so you are going to see some wild price movements.

All I can say is TSO is one of the most backwards companies at the moment. The company moves forward, doing everything right, increasing ownership of the project and they haven't put a foot wrong and the valuation is down-trending like they have found nothing. Frustrating and i ain't selling shit, but, ofcourse, i want to be sitting alot higher then where we are currently valued!!

The project continues to get derisked and the fundamentals cannot be any better. If you look at the locations of our next 11 drills, where they are positioned and targeting could make for some of our best drill intercepts to date. That should spark some interest back into the one of the best prospects of 2021!!

I'm going to purchase the share registry over the next few weeks, would be able to see who has sold and who has bought!!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3084/3084621-760a251d53039fc93ea63d9fbf9cbbdb.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.