CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1829

@BFezz
    Zeff keeps stating in various interviews that when they got started they wanted something that a junior would be able to take into production themselves and El Zorro is it. I think it's something they could do themselves, but it won't be easy. Ofcourse a JV with an established mid-tier producer would be great because we'd be able to leverage of their existing fleet of machines and direct employed labour to advance the development. There are several options, but, all speculation for now. We just have to play the game and take Zeff's word that their priority to to advance the development and take this into production solo but is open to talks with others at a later date... (watch the last crux interview)

I think the acquisition of CDV is the most realistic benchmark for valuation and we'd fetch a rate similar to what they were acquired for, perhaps a little more due to locality. They received alot of TO bids. You should spend some time pouring over CDV's development if you haven't already. Me Personally, if we could demonstrate resource potential across several district targets, $200/oz would be a very fairy price to pay.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FM3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.