FM3 firstmac mortgage funding trust no. 4 series 1-2020

Hi All, @Corgi, hope you don't mind me picking your brain...

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi All,
    @Corgi, hope you don't mind me picking your brain again. I was wondering if you had any updates/insights into the gold futures market over last few weeks and how it's trending? more specifically, identifiers signalling a slight change in sentiment (or not)?
    Also, another speculative one, but have been watching CAI for a good while now and looks like pull back levelling out and would be nice to hear all your thoughts. Given recent securing of debt facility, seeming pretty derisked for a relatively safe x2-3 re-rate in next 12-18months or so with potential to continue growing depending on how they navigate forward during production phase. more to the point, what are your thoughts on potential dividend yields with CAI once debt paid off and free cash flow starts rolling in? I can imagine the company justifying $10-$30M pa for exploration and then maybe more for plant expansion, acquisitions etc. but in the case they focus on S1 and S2, any benchmark cases for dividend yield of PoG holds?
    I know GOR recently distributed HY 1.45% dividend and hold a strong balance sheet ~$150M, but unless CAI look to aggressively grow and expand, seems like it would be in best interest of shareholders to distributed ~50% of profits. in which case, higher range dividend could potential get up around the 5-15c range based on SOI. unless I'm missing something? I'm not fully across dividend policy for early producers, would be great to hear your thoughts.
    cheers lads

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.