FM3 firstmac mortgage funding trust no. 4 series 1-2020

Ann: General Security Agreement, page-774

1. 500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Hey fellas. Beautiful posts as always.
    haven’t been on much have been flat out on the short side in crypto futures and I must say it’s taken up almost all my spare time. Was up for so long just a matter of time tho.

corgi brother. Appreciate the emails few months back and now my DEG Is sitting on 1 bag and looking strong from here. I have also lost that email address so if you could just hit me up on [email protected] I would appreciate that to keep contacts up.

pb (noob) has been saying the same now for a while and it really does look like it’s turning. I couldn’t agree more re sentiment. You are seeing the money now starting to go out of crypto ans I think returning to the gold sector as you have said. The few of us who have held fat will reap the rewards.

we were all caught with our hands on our dicks re MDI but I have taken the same approach as you re just stick the shares in the draw and wait too see where they go from here.

these next few holes for TSO could be huge with the way golds up ticking and sentiment set to return a big announcement could see us re rate violently.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FM3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.