FM3 firstmac mortgage funding trust no. 4 series 1-2020

Hi mate, I did invest in other stocks but sold most to fund TSO....

1. 498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 944
    Hi mate, I did invest in other stocks but sold most to fund TSO. If you find anything interesting please do share your thoughts here. Right now I'm holding lots of BML (Lead/Silver/Zinc). Their forum has some high quality posters that did a lot of analysis and comparison, you can do your own research but here are the highlights
    - Already derisked. Far more advanced than any other silver explorers (SVL, TMZ, IVR, ARD, etc) in the race to production.
    - Backed by biggest lead producer in China. Likely to be a cash cow with the rising silver price.
    - Great entry price. Great reward if you are willing to hold 12-24 months.

MDI's management is still making me so upset. They really need to get up and move their asses faster to justify why we are paying them. It has been 3 weeks since a dismal FS, yet no further news announced. In the coming SH meeting if anyone gonna attend please let them know that they did a horrible job:
    - Hyped about a positive FS in every single announcement last year
    - Delayed FS months after months. After getting bored with the word imminent, they changed it to "coming weeks".
    - Buy AME shares at high and sell at low. Lost $600k of cash in the process
    - Waited until after market hours on 30/4 to release the quarterly
    - Said the SH meeting to talk about Barkly gonna be at end of April, now moved it to the middle of May.
    Seriously those guys need to stick to their words and move things faster now. So far it looks like a life style company. We need a serious, robust game plan now and we need it immediately!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FM3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.