FM3 firstmac mortgage funding trust no. 4 series 1-2020

Ann: General Security Agreement, page-10

1. 2,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1792
    Deposit wise, beautiful! Only, if it was in another country

At a high level, it is undervalued.

However, a few things are working against CLA. The jurisdiction risk is will likely stymie any development of mines there. Would be worth looking into who the other players are within the region and troubles they have come across.

Also, with copper prices where are are currently at, there needs to be more of a retrace to higher prices especially for juniors, as it's highly capex intensive for one to solo take into production. Unless they are able to secure some kind of an offtake agreement. Which CLA is years away.

Lastly, there will be plenty of roadblocks along the way with the SP appreciation as there is a alot of trapped liquidity they are looking to cut their losses or at best case breakeven.

I'm a longer term investor, so, i'll only ever park what I'm comfortable with, not sure i'll go more than $10K on this one and I won't be expecting any significant re-rate for awhile.

Have a look into KSN, if you are looking for another longer term investment with some upside potential in the next 18-24 months. Obviously, some risk, but, if all comes good, they could easily become a 150-200K oz producer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FM3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.