FM3 firstmac mortgage funding trust no. 4 series 1-2020

Ann: General Security Agreement, page-647

1. 2,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1792
    I think the MRE would be a good start, also scoping study to give the pros some indication on the numbers we're looking at.

I don't really expect us to move on drill anns because only retarded traders play that game.

But who knows, the worst thing you can do anticipate market moves. You rarely can predict when the market moves and when sentiment changes.

The method that has made me money consistently hasn't changed, buy massively undervalued prospects and hold because in the longer term the market is a weighing machine and fair value (or something close to it) will almost always be achieved.

If you are expecting sharp price movements, it'll only happen when funds & pro money decide to front run and pump certain stocks and sectors. They aren't pumping gold at the moment. You can have the best news in the world and the prices won't move as much as it would. This hasn't changed.

They were pumping the energy sector for awhile but i think many of them have recently got their cocks bitten.

Like i said, if you are concerned about who is buying/selling, you can almost find out who each and everyone of them are!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FM3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.