FM3 firstmac mortgage funding trust no. 4 series 1-2020

Just listen to the last Crux interview from 12:43 to 13:00. We...

1. 2,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1793
    Just listen to the last Crux interview from 12:43 to 13:00. We already have drawn interest from Mid Tiers & Majors on the project. I'm sure like everyone they are waiting to see the MRE & Scoping Study, it is only then that anyone can start throwing proper valuations on the Asset.
    At the moment, it is all speculation, however, I maintain my bullishness and expected multi-bag returns based on various factors expressed previously.

We don't have to wait long just a few more months, with the MRE, Scoping Study & District Drilling, we can start flexing our muscles. If the sector was in a mania bull market, we'd easily be valued alot higher, however, they is just hype and sentiment driven and could end abruptly. It's a blessing in disguise, at the current SP price levels the risk/reward ratio is staked in the favour of the investor.

Reward, let's say a future valuation of ($600-$800 Mil) Let's use the lower of $600 Mil MC or (cash equivalent T/O) . Risk, The SP drops 30% to say 14c. Based on this scenario, you risk losing about 6 cents compared to a potential gain of 65 cents profit. Which is a 3.28x bag + With plenty of room for more upside. IMO, hard to find better odds in such a small period of time. Hell, the risk is that if non of this eventuates, one could sell at say up to a 30% loss, which IMO, if someone invested what they were only willing to lose in the first place, then, 100% you won't find better odds.

It is all up to the team on the field to deliver the goods now! bring on the drill results!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FM3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.