TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Ann: General Update, page-32

1. 3,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 681
    Agree with you goldenx. Love the fact that no dilution will occur at 1.3!

From the announcement, they recognise working capital is a problem but are working to rectify this. It seems they must be confident of getting this working capital without dilution.

Besides not announcing any immediate revenue, I find the announcement so exciting.

Think how long this current management has been in place, it's been only a few months, so I don't expect immediate results. Yet I like the decisions they have made so far, and feel they are really setting this company up to reach new heights.

The share price hasn't yet factored the future potential yet, as the market is still concerned with income.

For me, it's a simple equation:

1. this company either goes bust because it runs out of money

2. if it does source this working capital, watch the share price fly (and I'm thinking possibly "beating previous highs at 7c" kind of high). imagine the share price even in July, if they can achieve what they are saying. That is only 3 months away!! Can understand longer term holders frustration, but surely waiting another 3 months to see what can happen isn't too long in the scheme of things.

if you believe in number 1, why are you still here? sell and take whatever value is left at 1c.

but if you believe in number 2, hold on and perhaps even buy more. I feel you will be rewarded very nicely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.