IDT 13.0% 13.0¢ idt australia limited

@Rebeki88 , I guess I could offer some logic to consider...

1. 2,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 592
    @Rebeki88 , I guess I could offer some logic to consider regarding investors selling .

True the sales are ahead of schedule, at least for the higher dosages, but, this is only for one product. Ok, that single product has the highest grossing value of their complete portfolio which is great but there aren't even projected revenue-share $$$ attached.

I see the main downside in their other portfolio products - mainly the unexplained delay in them being brought to the market/industry.
    Mainly, the 6 products mentioned in last week's (12th Apr) -Generic Sales Update,

All those products are under agreement with ANI Pharmaceuticals and at the very least, one of them should be in sales/distribution by now.
    This agreement was made in August 2015 with the anticipation of the first of those products to be filed for FDA go-ahead in the 4th qtr of that year. That USA '4th qtr' can be either the calendar year or the fiscal year - in this case it must be calendar,obviously December. Their fiscal year is from 1st October so it would be unreasonable to assume everything to happen in just one month.
    Here's the press release from ANI's side on the agreement :-
    http://www.anipharmaceuticals.com/aboutus_newsmedia_view.php?i=80

So, well over a year later, IDT are still no further down the line.
    The first 3 products (dyor) had a combined 2015 value of around USD$100M
    The 2nd three, a bit more at around USD$110M

ANI mention the 'CBE-30' filing - here's a little info on what that is :-
    http://www.hlregulation.com/2014/03...ted-in-annual-reports-instead-of-supplements/

Basically, IDT should long before now have had their products involved in a market DOUBLE the size they are in at the moment, yet they seem to be happy plodding along with the highest value one of their complete portfolio.

Resting on their laurels with the only product they have licensed with Mayne Pharma is contrary to what the fundamentals of good and competitive business is all about - especially in the Pharma Industry.

Combine that with the fact nobody has any idea still how much that single product is actually worth to the bottom line, then naturally some will part ways with their investment when better or more tangible prospects are beckoning at the present time.

They may not have much control over how ANI do business but theyshould at least be seen through more frequent updates to be cracking the whip.

There are no cash concerns whatsoever, especially with another $6M to come in from the sale of CMAX, so maybe that's where some complacency has crept in ?

They're undervalued alright - but the big question is "By how much ?"

Good weekend all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.015(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $55.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 14.5¢ 11.8¢ $126.0K 964.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24999 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 8687 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.