GTG 0.00% 4.0¢ genetic technologies limited

Ann: Genetic Technologies and Verizon IndyCar Series Driver Pippa-GTG.AX, page-5

1. 927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Yes that's true, guymoore785, however I think the consumer is being more empowered every day in our high-tech, social media-society. This will lead to questioning of the old model where the service-provider (in this case the Dr) is unquestioned in their advice, as information is more widely accessed and accessible. The modern doctoring paradigm has changed to accommodate this, and be more accepting of consumer or patient questioning.

I am not at all saying that doctors don't have up to date knowledge and recommend the best for their patients, however I am saying that this wider dispersion of the availability of better testing may lead to patients going to see their doctor earlier than they otherwise might have. Particularly if the woman has a relative with breast cancer in the family, although this is not the whole target population of Brevagen.

The cutting edge of this test is that it can pick up unsuspected cases extremely early, well before any other test will find anything, or even before the cancer initiates into disease, in non-familial patients, and that is the message I hope will penetrate into women's consciousness when Pippa makes her representations. That is a huge step forward, and the more women understand the benefits, for a very moderate cost I might add, the better for them.

This, with the clinical confirmation strengthening as time goes on, should lead to much earlier detection and appropriate treatment which is less intensive, and significantly better outcomes.
    In time this should become the gold standard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.816M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.0¢ $117 2.918K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9960 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 9992 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.