GNX 0.00% 26.5¢ genex power limited

Your talking about it likes its a done deal?Dont count your...

1. 1,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 376

Your talking about it likes its a done deal?
    Dont count your chickens.
    Still has to go to a vote and its most likely it will be voted against. The writings on the wall.

As for belittling people, I said only sortsighted fools would vote yes. And I maintain that stance. I don't consider it belittling because those who vote yes are fully aware of their shorsightedness and lack the patience. Even you said you realise the future potential, and yet you lack the patience to see it through.

Short sighted fools may sound belittling to you, but to me and many other longterm investors, it's simply calling it as it is.

Money isn't made by taking the easy cheap bid, it's made by digging your heels in when you know there's upside around the corner and value to be extracted and actually having the patience and will to knock back those cheap offers, backyourself in, a realise true value.

This company has had two offers in it's lifetime. Two offers in the last 18 months. Why is that do you think?
    KPH is a formidable asset and its completion is just around the corner.
    The hardwork has all but been done. Now, only patience is needed. No more, no less.

Jpower see value. We knock back the Jpower bid and everyone knows they will bid higher. We knock them back again they may go higher again.
    If not, another suitor will come to the table before KPH completion.
    If not, a significant increase in revenues and profit will be realised and a re rate much higher than 30 cents will occur.
    And again, more suitors will be coming to takeover.

These are as close to facts as there can be.
    There is no 100% renewable energy co on the asx for good reason. Because they are hot property. International conglomerates want them. And they have bought them all. Genex is just one more.

Personally I've been invested 3 years. Many others have been the same or longer. We know that 27.5 cents is a kick in the guts and at that price we feel robbed. And so we should.

We put the funds in, wore the risk, and we know the Jpower bid of 27.5 cents is not the pay-off. Far from it.

So, I am very, very confident when I say, and also entitled to say, "only a short sighted fool votes yes".

If you chose to be that short sighted fool, don't come crying hard done by to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $367.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 26.5¢ $1.537M 5.700M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 31741663 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 15648906 150
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
26.8¢ 27.0¢ 26.8¢ 416679
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
GNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.