GNX 0.00% 27.5¢ genex power limited

Ann: Genex receives NBIO from J-POWER, page-29

1. 953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    Unfortunately I know and I have resisted (voted no) to no avail in a number of recent SOA deals where ASX listed companies have been grabbed for what is really 'cheap' price under SOA, so one has no opportunity to stay in.
    Aactually, it not so much small holders accepting, but just not voting at all at SOA meeting, as in many cases, if small all small holders voted No, itthere would be sufficient votes on 'number of shareholders' count to block deal.

In my cases, one has been a loyal longterm investor, stuck around through the 'downs' because I felt it would ultmately have a good future and it was 'locally owned', only tyo see it sold out for a pittance value (when you look at the actual cost to OS buyer in their currency) before shareholders have a chance to benefit from all the had yards put in. I am thinking of Nearmap, recent attempt to grab LTR and another one a couple of years ago (Acciona? I think.

So yes, I am feeling rather jaded about it and need to release 'steam'.
    Just hoping that same thing does not happen to some ASX biotech companies where one has been longterm holder that are 'just starting to head towards profitability' and they have a good portfolio of developments that should be ready to market in the future.
    Last edited by jm3767: 04/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $377.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 27.3¢ $24.80K 90.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 69129709 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 10708466 74
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.